Amatech 3D Printer Prototyping in Erie, PA
Amatech now has 3D printing prototyping capabilities for package prototypes using a large format 3D printer available in our prototype department located in Erie, PA. 3D printing technology allows us to make three-dimensional objects from a digital file. When we build your prototype, we can ship the 3D printed part so you can ensure the packaging will work for your products.
Why Do We Offer 3D Printing for Your Prototype?
- Most of the time packaging can't get a part in the design phase of the packaging process
- To provide a sample 3D printed part for your packaging prototype
- So we can ship the 3D printed part with your sample
- To ensure your product perfectly fits in our custom designed returnable packaging
- To more easily adapt to any changes during a part life-cycle
3D printer prototyping technology at Amatech is a helpful tool to give customers the precision they expect by providing our team with part data in order to determine the packing density and other critical details. 3D printing prototyping technology at Amatech is a helpful tool to give customers the precision they expect by providing our team with part data in order to determine the packing density and other critical details.
By using this revolutionary 3D printing machine, we can help by saving time, money and manpower on both the purchasing and manufacturing end of your highly sustainable, reusable returnable packaging. We still offer a full virtual package design in our CAD software, which is the first step of the process. Get in touch with our team to learn more about 3D printing capabilities for package prototypes at Amatech in Erie, PA.