Get Your Amatech Sample Kit Today!
What's included in the Amatech Sample Kit?
- Amatech Brochure - filled with product information, customer testimonials, the markets we serve and an overview of Amatech as a whole.
- Swatch of our Plastic Corrugated Materials
- Waterjet Cut Foam - Precision is illustrated with the Amatech Logo
- Foam material samples
- 3D printed dice
- A divider with our rolled edge technology
Submit your request for your free Amatech Sample Kit today and our team will ship it right to you! We want you to get to know Amatech!
(Fill out the form on the right - no charge for shipping either - completely FREE)
What is Returnable Packaging?
Returnable packaging is ideal for multiple trip applications in a closed-loop environment or well-managed supply chain.
As soon as a regular circuit between a shipment location and a delivery location is identified, returnable packaging enables a considerable reduction in expenditure and an improvement in short or medium-term profitability.
Optimization of logistics loop:
- Customers experience between 40% and 70% savings on the overall cost when using returnable packaging.
- Profitability achievable from the 1st year
- Savings on transport costs are achievable thanks to the light weight of the plastic material
- Once folded down, our returnable packaging product has an 85% reduction in volume, translating into space and cost savings for storage and return transport.
It is ideal for multiple trip applications in a closed-loop environment or well-managed supply chain.
Why do our customers choose Amatech?
- Expert Sales and Engineering Team
- Offer design/fabrication of all types - durable & reusable packaging
- We will offer high priority customer service
- We take pride in meeting or exceeding ship dates
- All projects are designed and manufactured to customer specifications
- We provide fully functional samples
- 48-72 hour prototypes and quotes
- We are YOUR returnable packaging resource