- HDPE sheets available from .062” to 1” thick in natural and black colors
- We can diecut or 3-axis router many HDPE materials.
What is HDPE?
High density polyethylene (HDPE) is a strong, durable, lightweight, and chemically resistant plastic material popular for a variety of applications.
- Cast Iron Parts
- Heavy metal parts
- Products with sharp edges
- Custom made into any cell configuration or design requested
- Can withstand the elements better than plastic corrugated
When plastic corrugated isn’t strong enough, this is the best alternative. Works well for side load (pigeon hole) dunnage. Can be engineered for extra support and combined with any plastic corrugated project. It can also be machined into any shape for your specific needs. Utilized often in the pharmaceutical industry, it can be used in a clean room due to the fact that it can withstand most sterilization techniques. It can also be used in conjunction with foams, laminates, or any other returnable packaging materials.