We use Polyurea coating on foam packaging to create membranes on dunnage that protects our components. This is ideal for the products that require extra cushioning for a delicate, expensive product. We understand that our customer needs exceptional packaging so that products arrive as expected, right from one assembly line to the next. Polyurea provides impressive protection from water, scratches and a bumpy ride to its destination.
What is Polyurea?
Polyurea is a durable substitute to plastisol dips. Almost no coating can compare to polyurea when it comes to attainable physical properties. Polyurea can be formulated to achieve a tremendous range of properties — from high elongation to superior tensile strength to hard or soft, all based on how the material is formulated and correctly applied.
What are the benefits of Polyurea?
- Abrasion Resistant
- Does not crack
- Does not lose its physical properties
- Adds durability to cross link foams
- Slows down the color fading process for UV stable colors with an added UV package
- Coating sets quickly to streamline dunnage fabrication
- Durable membrane for long service life
- Polyurea can be formulated to achieve a wide range of performance properties
Polyurea can be applied to corrugated plastic as well!