Amatech’s Containers and Lids
Amatech specializes in the customization of our products for customers and can accommodate your many needs that improve the usefulness of your containers. We stock and distribute HDPE (high density polyethylene) plastic molded bulk containers and lids in many sizes and styles. Check out our in-stock containers and lids we offer. Our bulk containers protect product during picking, assembly, processing, storage and distribution applications in many industries, including pharmaceutical, poultry, automotive, appliance, aerospace, bakery, produce, apparel and electronics. Bulk containers are available in light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty designs to meet a wide range of application requirements. These pallet containers are available in collapsible, straight-wall and nestable styles and offer the strength and rugged durability demanded in today’s material handling and distribution systems. Add custom designed dunnage (dividers, foam, and pads) for the safe and efficient protection of parts and components throughout your supply chain.
- HDPE provides a construction that can withstand harsh conditions and handling. This will ensure an exceptional protection of parts and products within your facility and transit.
- Because the containers are reusable due to the durable superior construction, you can expect multiple uses compared to a single-use container which will save you money in the long run.
- They are able to be recycled to keep them out of landfills! Also, depending on the placement of damage, these containers are able to be repaired for further use.
- Space efficiency is another bonus of using bulk containers. They can withstand more weight, due to the durability of the plastic. That means more stacking and better utilization of space in your warehouse and transit.
- Made for easy forklift entrance
- Easy to clean because of the smooth surface. The saves time on maintenance between container uses.
- Contact an Amatech sales team member today to find the container that works best for you!
- Reinforced corners for even more stacking strength
- Beveled fork straps for smooth travel on roller conveyors and pallet jacks
- Durable sidewall, ribbed pattern for low container weight and load transfer
- Visible label areas for identification of work or contents
- Resistant to the extremes of water and sunlight
- Lids composed of rugged structural foam add an additional part protection and is available in all sizes
- Optional lids further protect contents from dirt, dust and damage.
Contact one of our sales team members today to find out what will work best for you!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.