Working with Amatech: Sales Process
Amatech is known for its unique, customization of Reusable, Sustainable, Returnable packaging. Nothing is out of a catalog of parts at Amatech, meaning when your package is designed, it is created to satisfy you specific needs. Our sales team is much more than just sales, they are creators.
If you are in the process of or are considering the transition from an existing expendable package to reusable packaging, we are here to assist. We at Amatech know that what works for some does not work for others. For instance, a certain shaped corrugated box might work well in your assembly line, so it makes sense to replicate the expendable box into a plastic corrugated form with the exact dimensions and bells and whistles, for the flawless introduction to your productivity line.
A basic sales process has been compiled to better prepare you for your call when placing your order with Amatech. Not only will the information make your task of ordering easier, but you will also streamline the turnaround time. Once we have this information we can begin working on the concept which may include a 3D drawing, a quote and an estimated completion. Production does not begin until the prototype is approved, credit is approved and PO is received. Typically, after all requirements are satisfied, you can expect your order within 4-6 weeks.
Be Prepared: Common questions asked during consultation
The following are some expected questions that will be asked and will help you better prepare for your order:
- What is going inside the package?
- What is the size of the part or product that needs packaging?
- What is the overall size of the package that will work for the application? Is the size the outside or inside diameter?
- What is overall size of the fleet of containers needed?
- How many parts/products do you ideally want to be inside a package?
- How many total packages will you need?
- Are there any special features of the part? (i.e. special surfaces, type of material)
- How much weight will be going into a box?
- What kind of flaps does the box require: top or bottom?
- Will the box require any printing?
- Do the boxes need handles or hand holds?
- Will the boxes be stacked? If so, how high?
- Is there an existing expendable packaging that works for you? We may be able to replicate it.
- Will the boxes be a onetime use or will these be knocked down to be sent back and be reused?
- When will this project need to be quoted, sampled and produced?
- Is there an acceptable cost level/budget that you need to stay in?
There is no such thing as having too much information available to the sales team. Because every package is customized, there may be more questions to be answered that suite your particular order. Regardless if you are prepared for the phone call, the Amatech sales team is here to assist with their vast knowledge. This compilation of questions is here for reference and is not required to place an order. We know you may need time to get the information together after making the initial call. Some of the team members have twenty years of experience and have put together countless projects within their tenure at the company. Do not hesitate, let the professionals guide you to your transition to reusable, returnable packaging with Amatech!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.