OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Erie, PA
Amatech is seeking an aggressive and driven salesperson to join our sales team. Applicants should be experienced sales professionals in the packaging industry. Amatech sales professionals are responsible for identifying, developing, and closing sales with key and target customers in their regions using their experience in returnable and/or expendable packaging for the manufacturing sector. Positions offer competitive compensation packages.
Job Description: We are looking for a recent graduate with strong attention to detail and organization skills looking for an entry-level job as a design/manufacturing engineer to build a career in the packaging industry.
Duties & Responsibilities: Design customized packaging.
- The Packaging Engineer will provide a broad range of design and technical skills to both our external clients and internal project managers.
- Understand manufacturing facility capabilities to enable appropriate drawing features input to new designs.
- Create and maintain packaging engineering specifications and standards utilizing CAD, 3D modeling software and other tools.
- With minimal supervision from the Manager, the position leads the design and technical development of packaging solutions for new and existing products.
- Ensure projects remain on schedule by setting achievable expectations, proactively driving tasks for on-time completion, proactively highlighting potential risks to task completion, timely responses to communications, and actively participating in project team meetings.
Qualifications: MS office, 2D & 3D CAD experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required, Preferably Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Must be able to start immediately.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office and related engineering software applications.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum direct supervision.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization, management, customers, and vendors.
- No remote options are available. Must be willing to work on-site.
- Must be able to work directly on CNC machines.
- The job is based in Erie, PA.
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed atmosphere
- 401(k) matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 8-hour shift + OT
- Monday - Friday
- On-site manufacturing facility
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Inside Sales - Project Manager
Do you like working with manufacturers of all types of products you use every day? Learn how they build a car and help them come up with the best packaging solutions? Amatech is a growing company and Industry leader in Returnable Packaging. You will have the opportunity to work with manufacturers of automobiles, appliances, pharmaceuticals, and many others. Returnable packaging is the fastest-growing sector of the packaging industry. We are currently looking for a motivated inside salesperson. You will build new customers and nurture our customer base. The candidate will also quote new jobs and manage these projects throughout the sales and manufacturing process. This will be a full-time position with salary, commissions, bonuses, 401k, and health care.
- Maintain current customer base and build new customers.
- Work with Engineering to come up with the best Packaging Solution for the customer requirements.
- Willing to cold call new prospects
- Math skills to work up new Estimates and communicate with the customer.
- Work in a CRM and ERP environment and input data
- Work with other sales Reps out in the field all over North America.
- Help educate customers on the benefits of Returnable Packaging.
Candidate must show:
- Good phone skills
- Computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite, ERP, CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- A self-motivated salesperson who wants to succeed
- Ability to work well with others.
- The desire to learn and expand their knowledge base.
- Clean background check
If you feel you are an excellent candidate, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you!