OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Amatech is seeking aggressive and driven sales persons to join our sales team. Applicants should be experienced sales professionals in the packaging industry. Amatech sales professionals are responsible for identifying, developing, and closing sales with key and target customers in their regions using their experience in returnable and/or expendable packaging for the manufacturing sector. Positions offer competitive compensation packages.
ENGINEER DESIGN AND PROCESS
Amatech is seeking an individual who is organized and detail-oriented for and Engineering entry level position. The applicants will have experience with CAD / 3-D design with various window programs background. This person will design our production items, handle purchasing, and prepare order routing. Ambition, creativity, and good communication skills a must for this position This position offers a competitive compensation package to the successful applicant.
If you are a positive Engineering professional interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVEDo you like working with manufacturers of all types of products? Learn how they build a car and help them come up with the best solutions? Amatech is a growing company and an industry leader in Returnable Packaging. You will have the opportunity to work with Auto manufacturers, Appliance, Pharmaceutical, and many other types of companies. Returnable packaging industry is the fastest growing sector of the packaging industry. We are currently looking for a motivated inside sales person. In house training will be provided. The position will require, project management, quoting and sales.
This will be a full time position with salary, commissions, bonuses, 401k, and health care.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting calls and emails.
- Must be willing to make cold calls to build a customer base.
- We will help you expand your database of prospects.
- Work with other sales Reps out in the field all over North America.
- Help educate customers on the benefits of Returnable Packaging.
- You will work with marketing to build pipeline and close deals, we want you to succeed.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend the best packaging solutions. You will work close with the Engineering Department to come up with solutions for your customers.
- Generate new quotes and designs while working with the end users.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
Canadate must show:
- Math skills, the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide to generate quotes.
- Computer skills in the Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good phone skills.
- The desire to learn and expand their knowledge base.
- A self-motivated sales person who wants to succeed and grow their yearly wage.