Amatech offers CNC Router machining for quality cutting of primarily solid sheet HDPE and UHMW - PE for our packaging applications. When demands such as volume production, consistency, smoothness of cut quality and high up-time operation are presented to us, our 3 axis CNC router handles any of these demands and more with ease. This brings our meticulous manufacturing philosophy to a new level.
With the ability to quickly produce robust, heavy duty divider sets, pads, foam blocks and machined parts, our 3 axis CNC router could provide the solution you need for your next project. Our staff has over 25 years of CNC machining experience and we bring yet another solution that provides added value to your Amatech journey.
Specifications and Capabilities
- 2D and 2.5D capable, three axis machining
- VCarve Pro software, able to import most common CadCam files
- Automatic 7 tool capacity tool changer, reducing costs for complex designs
- Maximum 60” x 120” material size/machining window (XY axis)
- Up to 8” material height/thickness capacity (Z axis), depending upon design and tooling required.
- Tooling capacity from .125” to 1.00” diameter
- Feed speeds up to 400” per minute, depending upon design and material
- Capable of cutting parts in sizes from 1.0” x 1.0” up to 60” x 120” (XY axis)
- Materials capable of cutting: XLPE foam, HDPE, UHMW - PE, Plexiglas, Plastics, Wood and Aluminum